Michael consults with strata owners, managers, developers, lawyers and suppliers on commercial opportunities in the strata markets.
Recent consulting work
- Identifying a market niche for a strata management company to specialise exclusively in small block strata management and developing operating systems to provide efficiencies necessary to profitably service that market.
- Acting as an owners representative on the building management committee of a high-profile mixed-use stratum development to restore proper and effective governance.
- Representing owners of a large community titled estate tendering an estate management contract, negotiating terms with preferred tenderers, presenting tender outcomes to owners at information briefings, and liaising with the associations lawyers to prepare new contracts.
- Establishing a website for a strata industry building products supplier to link suppliers of their products with strata owners and managers with building defects.
- Developing a credit policy for a strata lending company.